Anyone can TRY to do their own taxes, assuming you're okay with missing out on a ton of possible deductions AND probably getting audited after you accidentally claim you're receiving benefits from your service in the Korean War.
A new survey asked people if they think it'd be easier to learn how to REALLY, correctly do their taxes, or learn other complex subjects. Here are the results . . .
1. 27% think it'd be easier to learn astronomy and find constellations in the sky than learn how to do their taxes.
2. 13% think it'd be easier to learn an instrument.
3. 12% think it'd be easier to learn a new language.
4. 12% think it'd be easier to learn how to HOTWIRE and steal a car. (But the question is: After you steal the car, will you deduct its mileage on your taxes?)
5. And 11% think it'd be easier to learn how to code.