Fully self-driving cars might be a ways off. But we're planning to get up to all sorts of nonsense behind the wheel once we have one . . .
According to a new survey, here are the top ten things we plan to do once we don't have to keep our eyes on the road . . .
1. 45% will talk on the phone more often.
2. 34% will text and reply to emails.
3. 27% will read.
4. 21% will watch videos or movies.
5. 19% will take naps.
6. 11% will play video games.
7. 10% will meditate.
8. 7% will engage in SEXUAL activities. That includes 11% of men, and 3% of women.
9. 5% plan to drink ALCOHOL behind the wheel. 13% think it'll eventually be legal if you're in a self-driving car.
10. And 2% plan to exercise in their car once it can drive itself. (???)
Picture provided by Business Insider