These are either the top ten jobs you DON'T want, because you probably won't retire early. Or the jobs you DO want, because you won't HAVE to retire in your mid-60s. You can keep raking in that cash to pay down your student loans . . .
Here are the ten careers where you're most likely to keep working after you hit the current retirement age of 66 . . .
1. Tax accountants. About 14% of them are older than 66.
2. Clergy, 13.6% are over 66.
3. Farmers and ranchers, 13%.
4. Bus drivers, 13%.
5. Real estate agents, 12%.
6. Psychologists, 12%.
7. Barbers, 11%.
8. Musicians and singers, 11%.
9. Taxi drivers and chauffeurs, 10%.
10. Dentists, 10%. (Check out the top 50 here.)
The jobs you're LEAST likely to still be doing in your mid-60s are paramedic . . . metal worker . . . logistician . . . financial analyst . . . and jobs in food processing. (Time)