A guy named Mike Tingley in Grand Blanc Township, Michigan found a bees' nest in his garage on Monday morning. And since it's early July, he had the perfect tool on hand to get rid of it: FIREWORKS.
Mike set off a bunch of fireworks inside his garage to try to destroy the nest and smoke out the bees.
But . . . shockingly . . . his plan went terribly, and he accidentally BURNED DOWN the garage.
Fortunately, no one was hurt. And I'm assuming the nest burned up in the fire, so mission accomplished, I guess?(Mlive.com)
Photo courtesy of thecomeback.com