The people at Forbes came up with a list of the "Highest-Paid Country Music Stars of 2017." They evaluated touring numbers, record sales data, outside business ventures, and endorsement deals.
They didn't deduct fees for managers, agents, and lawyers, although it would be to SO interesting to see the before and after from those hefty cuts. Anyway, the money was earned between June 2016 and June 2017. Here's the list:
1. Garth Brooks, $60 million
2. Kenny Chesney, $42.5 million
3. Luke Bryan, $42 million
4. Dolly Parton, $37 million
5. A tie between Toby Keith and Florida Georgia Line, with $34.5 million apiece.
7. Jason Aldean, $32.5 million
8. Blake Shelton, $31.5 million
9. Keith Urban, $30 million
10. A tie between Eric Church and Zac Brown Band at $25 million