A new study asked people to describe the PERFECT job situation. And the answers show we're not THAT greedy. We just want a flexible, part time job that pays almost six figures. That's not too much to ask, right?
Here are the elements of the perfect job . . .
1. 24 hours a week, or about five hours a day.
2. Pays $80,000-a-year.
3. Free food in the office.
4. A dress code that lets you wear jeans.
5. It's only 12 minutes away from where you live . . . but you also have the option to work from home.
6. Six weeks of paid vacation and holidays a year.
7. Flexible work hours.
8. And a cool boss who sometimes wants to go out for a drink. (Daily Mail)