Parents Feel Guilty 23 Times a Week

When you become a parent, you're basically signing yourself up for an entire LIFETIME of worrying and guilt. And also love and an indescribable bond and deep emotional fulfillment. But let's get back to that torturous worrying and guilt part.

According to a new survey, the average parent says they feel guilty 23 TIMES per WEEK over decisions they make.

The survey also found 75% feel like there's pressure to be the PERFECT parent from friends, family, and social media.

And 25% say someone else has questioned or judged their parenting decisions. Do the other 75% not have mothers-in-law?(PR Newswire)

Photo courtesy of prnewswire.com

 

title

Content Goes Here