Remember back when you could make someone a mix tape or a photo collage for Valentine's Day? This year you'd have to make them a Spotify playlist or a Facebook photo memories video. And that's REALLY not the same.
A new survey asked people to name the things that have been replaced by technology that they miss the most. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Making mix tapes.
2. Putting photos into albums.
3. Recording TV shows on your VCR.
4. Having printed photos around the house.
5. The excitement of seeing how the photos from a roll of film turned out.
6. Handwritten letters.
7. Sending love letters.
8. Sending postcards.
9. Having a pen pal.
10. Buying CDs and having a CD collection.
A few things that just missed the top 10 are: Phone books . . . playing board games . . .disposable cameras . . . and remembering phone numbers by heart.