Axe and all of the other body sprays are bad enough already . . .and that's before they started trying to KILL people.
A guy in Woodlawn, Maryland was in his car on Thursday and gave himself a once-over with his body spray. Then he lit up a cigarette.
And . . . the car EXPLODED.
The blast blew the doors open, pushed up the roof, and shattered the front window.
The guy was taken to a burn unit with serious injuries. And the police say yeah, the explosion was caused by the mix of the body spray in the air and the flame from the cigarette.