I think a lot of you have a different definition of "nightmare" than I do.
A new survey found that the majority of Americans have had a NIGHTMARE about work. But the most common nightmare is . . . having sex with a coworker.
Here are the eight most-common work nightmares, and how many of us have had them.
1. Sex with a coworker, 60%.
2. Being late, 47%.
3. Screwing up a project, 34%.
4. Getting fired, 21%.
5. Being naked at work, 19%.
6. Fighting with your boss, 17%.
7. Getting lost in the office, 9%.
8. KILLING your boss, 4%. Yikes. This survey took a quick, dark left turn.
Photo: Getty Images