It's wedding season, and you know what that means: People celebrating their love by going crazy over a super expensive party.
Here are some results from a new study on weddings . . . and definitely not just the GOOD side of things.
1. 64% of people say the wedding planning process is stressful. The biggest source of stress is the budget . . . the second biggest is other people, like your mother or mother-in-law.
2. 50% of people say their spouse was involved, quote, "just the right amount" in planning. 20% say their spouse wasn't involved, but that was a GOOD thing.
3. Brides say it's three times more important for their dress to look good than for the flowers to look good . . . and they say getting their hair and makeup right is more important than their wedding vows.
4. The cities that have the most "bridezillas" are: New York . . . San Francisco . . . Detroit . . . Houston . . . and Tampa.
5. And one out of three brides in New York give their bridesmaids specific instructions on how TAN they should be for the wedding.
Photo: Getty Images