There are lots of father-son movies you could watch for Father's Day. But father-daughter movies aren't as common. So Vulture.com posted a list of 10 you might want to check out. Here are five you'll probably recognize . . .
1. "Interstellar" from 2014. Yes, it's a movie about time-bending space travel. But it's also got a big father-daughter element to it.
2. "Father of the Bride" from 1991. Steve Martin plays the dad . . . Kimberly Williams is the daughter . . . and Martin Short is arguably the best part.
3. "The Kids Are All Right" from 2010. Kind of a weird choice, because it's also a movie about moms . . . specifically, LESBIAN moms. Mark Ruffalo plays a donor dad who finally gets to meet his kids as teenagers.
4. "Little Miss Sunshine" from 2006. Greg Kinnear is the dad. A young Abigail Breslin plays his daughter. And Steve Carell is the uncle.
5. "The Descendants" from 2011. George Clooney plays a dad trying to reconnect with his two daughters.The rest of their list includes "Hanna", "The Ballad of Jack and Rose", and "Leave No Trace".
Photo: Getty Images