Car Catches on Fire From Exploding Fidget Spinner

posted by Todd Robbins - 

Man, this would've been such a trendy way to destroy your car a year-and-a-half ago.

Last week, the fire department in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania got a call about a car that was on FIRE.

And what caused it? An exploding FIDGET SPINNER.

Apparently the people had a fidget spinner with a Bluetooth speaker inside, and they were charging it in the car when something malfunctioned.

Fortunately, no one was hurt in the fire, but the pictures show that the car was pretty much GUTTED . . . and the sweet beaded seat cushion on the passenger seat was a total loss.

(ABC News)

title

Content Goes Here