Here's something left over from World Cat Day last week. Someone polled 2,000 cat owners and asked them which foods they SHOULDN'T feed their cats. For example, 66% didn't know MILK is actually bad for them.
Here are nine more foods that are bad for your cat, and how many cat owners have no idea . . .
1. Chocolate. 38% of cat owners in the survey didn't know it's bad for cats.
2. Alcohol, 39%. Seems like everyone should know that, right?
3. Coffee, 49% didn't know.
4. Onions, 56%.
5. Garlic, 58%.
6. Raisins and grapes, 60% didn't know cats can't eat them.
7. Raw chicken, 70% didn't know.
8. Cheese, 73% didn't know it's bad for them.
9. Cream, 73%.