The best part of getting into a relationship is that you can FINALLY stop watching what you eat so carefully and going to the gym so much. The second best part is love and companionship.
According to a new survey, approximately four out of five people gain, quote, "love weight" when they get in a serious relationship. And here are the eight reasons why . . .
1. Eating out more.
2. Adopting a less active lifestyle.
3. Staying home to eat and drink.
4. Exercising less to spend more time together.
5. Trying new foods and restaurants as a couple.
6. Starting a family.
7. Less motivation to keep up your physique.
8. Take more Ubers or taxis together instead of walking places.
Photo: Getty Images