If you've gone into a costume shop this year, you've seen the knockoff Halloween costumes that are BARELY hiding what they're ripping off.
Well . . . people have been sharing the best ones they've seen on Twitter. And here are seven of our favorites . . .
1. "Notionless" . . . a costume based on Cher from "Clueless".
2. "Hermany Grinder, the Top Student at Chogborts" . . . a costume based on Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter", who was the top student at Hogwarts.
3. "Cyber Man or Padre" . . . a costume based on Neo from "The Matrix" that can also be a priest costume if you pop a piece of white paper under the collar.
4. "Juice Demon" . . . a costume based on "Beetlejuice".
5. "Hungry Rebel Girl" . . . a costume based on Katniss from "Hunger Games".
6. "Where's the Stripey Dude" . . . a "Where's Waldo?" costume.
7. "Pubescent Frog of Silent War" . . . a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" ripoff.