The siteTheRichest.comhas a list of the wealthiest country stars. And we're talking their net worth, not what they've made over the past year.
Naturally, a lot of them are raking in cash from more than just music sales and touring . . . they may have their own businesses, endorsement deals, brands, record labels, and have done movies and TV shows.
Here's the Top 10, along with their age, and estimated current net worth:
1. Dolly Parton, 73, $500 million
2. Shania Twain, 54, $400 million. Today is also her birthday.
3. Toby Keith, 58, $365 million
4. Garth Brooks, 57, $330 million
5. George Strait, 67, $300 million
6. Kenny Rogers, 81, $250 million
7. Kenny Chesney, 51, $190 million
8. Reba McEntire, 64, $95 million. This appears to be a three-way tie, with . . .
9. Alan Jackson, 60, $95 million
10. Brad Paisley, 46, $95 million
Brad is the youngest person on this list, but ifTaylor Swiftwas still country, she'd blow him out of the water. Taylor is 29, and isreportedlyworth $400 million, which would rank her second or third on this list.
Of course, it's doubtful she would've amassed that fortune so soon without going mainstream pop.